Recent PapersAdditional bibliographic information can be found at DBLP and Google Scholar.
- A. Balliu, D. Olivetti, O. Babaoglu, M. Marzolla, A. Sirbu. A Big Data Analyzer for Large Trace Logs. Springer Computing, vol. 98, no. 12, December 2016. The final publication is available at link.springer.com (DOI 10.1007/s00607-015-0480-7)
- A. Sirbu, O. Babaoglu. Power Consumption Modeling and Prediction in a Hybrid CPU-GPU-MIC Supercomputer (preliminary version). arXiv:1601.05961 [cs.DC], May 2016. In Proceedings of Euro-Par 2016, Grenoble, France, August 2016.
- A. Sirbu, O. Babaoglu. Predicting System-level Power for a Hybrid Supercomputer. arXiv:1605.09530 [cs.DC], May 2016. In Proceedings of International Conference on High Performance Computing & Simulation (HPCS 2016), Innsbruck, Austria, July 2016.
- A. Sirbu, O. Babaoglu. Towards Operator-less Data Centers Through Data-Driven, Predictive, Proactive Autonomics. Cluster Computing vol. 19, no. 2, April 2016. The final publication is available at link.springer.com (DOI 10.1007/s10586-016-0564-y)
- A. Sirbu, O. Babaoglu. A Holistic Approach to Log Data Analysis in High-Performance Computing Systems: The case of IBM BlueGene/Q. In Proceedings of Euro-Par 2015: Parallel Processing Workshops, Hunold, S. et al. (Eds.), Lecture Notes in Computer Science vol. 9523, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2015. The final publication is available at link.springer.com (DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-27308-2_51)
- A. Sirbu, O. Babaoglu. Towards Data-Driven Autonomics in Data Centers. In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Cloud and Autonomic Computing (ICCAC), Boston, Massachusetts. September 2015. The final publication is available at ieeexplore.ieee.org (DOI 10.1109/ICCAC.2015.19)
- O. Babaoglu, M. Marzolla. The people's cloud. IEEE Spectrum, vol. 51, no. 10, October 2014.
- A. Balliu, D. Olivetti, O. Babaoglu, M. Marzolla, A. Sirbu. BiDAl: Big Data Analyzer for Cluster Traces. In Proceedings of INFORMATIK 2014 Workshop on System Software Support for Big Data (BigSys 2014), Ploedereder, E. (Eds.), Lecture Notes in Informatics vol. 232, Stuttgart, Germany, September 2014.
- O. Babaoglu, M. Marzolla, M. Tamburini. Design and Implementation of a P2P Cloud System. In Proceedings of the 27th ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC 2012), Trento, Italy, March 2012.
- F. Panzieri, O. Babaoglu, S. Ferretti, V. Ghini, M. Marzolla. Distributed Computing in the 21st Century: Some Aspects of Cloud Computing. In Festschrift Randell, C.B. Jones and J.L. Lloyd (Eds.), Springer Verlag LNCS 6875, Dependable and Historic Computing: Essays dedicated to Brian Randell on the occasion of his 75th birthday, October 2011.
- M. Marzolla, O. Babaoglu, F. Panzieri. Server Consolidation in Clouds through Gossiping. In Proceedings of First IEEE International Workshop on Sustainable Internet and Internet for Sustainability, Lucca, Italy, June 2011.
- M. Jelasity, A. Montresor, O. Babaoglu. T-Man: Gossip-based Fast Overlay Topology Construction. Computer Networks, vol. 53, no. 13, August 2009.
- A. Montresor, M. Jelasity, O. Babaoglu. Decentralized Ranking in Large-Scale Overlay Networks. In Proceedings of First IEEE International Workshop on Self Management for Grids, P2P and User Communities, Isola di San Servolo, Venice, Italy, October 2008.
- O. Babaoglu, M. Jelasity. Self-∗ Properties through Gossiping. Philosophical Transactions A of the Royal Society, vol. 366, no. 1881, October 2008.
- H. Meling, A. Montresor, B. Helvik, O. Babaoglu. Jgroup/ARM: A Distributed Object Group Platform with Autonomous Replication Management. Software - Practice and Experience, vol. 38, no. 9, July 2008.
© ACM Copyright Notice: Permission to make digital or hard copies of part or all of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. Copyrights for components of this work owned by others than ACM must be honored. Abstracting with credit is permitted. To copy otherwise, to republish, to post on servers, or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee.
© IEEE Copyright Notice: Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.